Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What is a Random Post ?


 3. I start writing a post immediately,                  
     based on the random word.                         
                                                                       
 4. Post it.                                                    
                                                                
 5. Then I go to sleep.                         
                                                        
                                                 

How 
               
 1. I sit on   
                         
 2. I ask a friend to t   
                                            
How it works :                           
                                                             
 1. I sit on my desk, wanting to just            
     write about something.                                   
                                                                                
 2. I ask a friend to tell me a word.                             
                                                                                





 Randomness is the inability to see the pattern. 





No comments:

Post a Comment